Residential Reroofing & Roof Repair Services
Get Your Roof Repaired Or Replaced By Our Team Of Certified Roofing Installers. We Get It Done Right The First Time.
Your Local Roofing Experts
Levello Construction is your premier Denver roofing company. We install several different types of roofing materials. When you are choosing a professional residential roofing contractor for your roofing needs, it is essential that you are as informed as possible.
Levello Construction uses the highest quality roofing products on your property to give it extended life and a great warranty. We understand the drastic climate changes of Colorado and make sure your home has the ultimate protection with durable roofing materials to withstand wind and rain.
Below are just a few of the types of shingles we install. Don’t forget to ask us about our energy efficient options as well.
Asphalt shingles are one of the most widely used roofing coverings in the United States because it is affordable, durable, and may include warranties of up to 25 years. Mostly comprised of fiberglass and asphalt sealant, asphalt shingles come in three types.
- 3-Tab Shingles – These are the least expensive of the asphalt shingles and typically last between 15-20 years.
- Architectural or Dimensional Shingles – These are your mid-grade asphalt shingles and have a longer life expectacy of 20-30 years. Due to the higher lifespan, these shingles will come with a higher price tag.
- Premium Shingles – These shingles are high grade, high price, and have a lifespan of anywhere between 25-40 years.
Signs you may need an asphalt roof replacement: If you notice a leak on the inside of your home and/or attic; or your asphalt shingles are cracking, curling, and/or you see granules from the shingles in your gutters.
Impact Resistant Asphalt Shingles
Impact resistant shingles are becoming more popular, especially in areas that are prone to hail storms like Colorado.
Impact-resistant roofing shingles, also known as “IR” or “Class 4” roofing shingles, are designed to help minimize your roof damage during a severe weather storm. They also have a longer life expectancy which could be anywhere between 30-50 years.
Most manufacturers of asphalt shingles also have impact resistant shingle options in various colors. If you are replacing your existing roofing with impact resistant shingles, you may also qualify for a homeowner’s insurance discount. Ask your insurance provider to learn more.
Metal Roofing is a great alternative to a standard shingle type of roofing material. They are primarily made of premium metals like steel or copper and can last anywhere from 40-70 years. They are extremely durable in the Colorado high wind areas, especially when the premium metals are used. As in asphalt shingles, there are three main types of metal roofing materials commonly used.
- Ribbed metal panels – Ribbed metal panels are the most basic of the three types of metal roofing. Coming in as the cheapest type to install as well, they range from 25-50 years lifespan.
- Standing seam metal roofing – With a life expectancy of 50 years, standing seam metal roofing is the most common type of residential metal roof.
- Stone-coated steel tiles – These tiles are becoming more and more popular in the Western United States. They can withstand wind speeds of up to 155mph and last between 30-50 years. The extended lifespan and higher wind rating does come with a higher price.
Signs you may need a metal roof replacement: If you start to notice discoloration, widespread rust, and/or interior roof leak damage, water staining in the attic, or mold.
Concrete Or Clay Tiles
Concrete roofs are a heavy-duty type of shingle and can last up to and sometimes longer than 50 years.
Primarily made of sand, cement, water, and iron oxide (pigment) which is then mixed, molded, and heated together, concrete tiles are an extremely durable and heavier option for your residential roofing needs.
Concrete tiles are quite versatile with the possibility of different profiles like, flat, medium curved, and high-profile tiles. They also come in different color options, depending on the manufacturer.
Signs you may need a concrete tile roof replacement: If you start to notice cracked or chipped tiles, pieces of tile in gutters, and interior roof leak damage, and/or water staining in the attic.
With a shorter life expectancy, 12-20 years on average, modified bitumen is designed for flat or low-slope roofing structures. Due to their polymer modification, they can withstand both high and low temperatures.
Although installed in several different ways, the adhesives used attach the modified bitumen to the roof substrate and provide protection against possible water intrusions.
Signs you may need a modified bitumen roof replacement: Similar to the asphalt shingles signs, if you start to notice cracking, curling, granules in your gutters, and/or interior water from a roof leak/staining in your attic.